Department of science commercialization
The Department of Science Commercialization was created by order №167 «On Amendments to the Structure of the University» of 09/03/2019 Rector of the A.Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University B.S.Abdirasilov.
The Department of the Science Commercialization (hereinafter – DSC) is a structural unit of the A.Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University (hereinafter – IKTU).
Director of the Department of the Science Commercialization – PhD Kerimbekov Erzhan Rakhymzhanuly.
The department consists of 3 divisions:
The main tasks of the Department:
- Organization of work on the current and future planning of scientific and innovative activities
- Coordination and maintenance of research documentation on fundamental, applied and innovative research, international programs and projects, contributes to their implementation.
- Analysis and generalization of the practice of RW and participation in determining priority areas for the development of fundamental and applied science.
- Search for new projects with potential for commercialization.
- Analysis of the university ‘s patent portfolio.
- Conducting a preliminary financial analysis of innovative projects, as well as organizing and participating in the preliminary selection, if possible, of their evaluation and financing.
- Monitoring the compliance of materials with the requirements of the Committee for Control in Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (decree No. 20, January 12, 2016) and the editorial rules.
- Ensuring the timely publication of the journals “Bulletin of Yassawi University”, “Khabarlar of the International Kazakh-Turkish University named after K.A. Yasawi”, “Turkology”.
- Keeping in touch with Kazakh and foreign authors (scientists).