«Ecology» scientific research institute
“Ecology” scientific research institute was established at Khoja Ahmed Yasawi International Kazakh-Turkish University in order to solve environmental problems of the predominantly Southern region of Kazakhstan on an order No. 1/441 d.d September 1, 2001.
In 2001–2008, the heads of the “Ecology” scientific research institute were Dr.Sc.in engineering, Professor S. S Sermanizov and Professor Ashirov A.M. From 2008 to the present, the director of the scientific research institute “Ecology” at the IKTU named after Kh.A. Yasawi is the Dr.Sc.in engineering, ProfessorAkbasova A.D.
In 2008, the Ministry of Environmental Protection issued the Institute a State License (01234Р №0042385) for the work on the conservation and use of natural resources.
National Center for Accreditation of RK carried out accreditationthe institute laboratory “Ecological Control and Chemical Analysis” in accordance with the procedure established by state legislative acts on technical regulation, on the basis of “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories” RK ST ISO / ХЭК17025-2007 and handed certificate No KZ.И.16.0727 d.dMarch 18, 2010.
Goal and scientific directions
The main goal of the “Ecology” scientific research institute is the development and implementation of environmentally friendly technologies aimed at the processing and introduction of industrial waste that can reduce thehuman pressure level on biosphere objects,provision of environmental safety, as well as improving activities in the field of environmental protection and bringing it into line with international environmental management standards.
No. 0111 RK 00171 “Development of ecological and economic high performance technologies ofclearance and disinfection of polluted ecosystems based on the creation of new geochemical barriers, remediation methods through the use of biologically active substances and other products obtained during the processing of man’s waste and natural materials”
No. AP05130297 Project title: Development and implementation of environmentally efficient and high performance technologies for processing solid domestic and industrial waste with the production of secondary raw materials and marketable products (in terms of Turkestan-Kentau-Otyrar areas).
On the commercialization of “Science Foundation” JSC
No. 0017-18-GK Project title: “Production of fortified biomass of red Californian worms and feed protein vermi-additives(worm-based) in the form of granules”
- Bekzhanov M.A., Akbasova A.D., Guzovsky K.Z., Sainova G.A., Kudasova D.E. Fertilizer-soil improver // RK innovative patent. No. 29739. – 2015. – Bul. No. 4. (5 author’s certificates of RK were received according to this innovation patent).
• RF Patent No. RU “Accelerated Method for integrated composting with worms and Vermiculture” Akbasova A.D., Isakov O.A. Publication date is March 10, 2016. Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent).
• “Fertilizer-soil improver”. Authors: Bekzhanov M. A., Akbasova A.D., Guzovsky K.Z., Sainova G.A., Kudasova D.E. Eurasian Patent No. 026899 d.d May 31, 2017
• “Feed additive”. Authors: Akbasova A.D., Sainova G.A., Aimbetova I.O., Baiseytova B.A. Patent ofinventionNo.32136. Publication date is June 15, 2017. Bul.No.11.
• “Medication for the treatment of animalstrichophytia.” Authors: Akbasova A.D., Sainova G.A., Aimbetova I.O. Patent for invention No.32326. Publ. 08.31.2017 Bul.№16.
• “Complex organomineral ameliorant-fertilizer”. Authors: Akbasova A.D., Sainova G.A., Isakov O.A., Bekzhanov M.A., Aimbetova I.O. Patent for invention No.32622. Publication date is December 27, 2017 Bul. No. 3.
• “Complex organomineral ameliorant-fertilizer”. Authors: Akbasova A.D., Sainova G.A., Isakov O.A., Bekzhanov M.A., Aimbetova I.O. Eurasian Patent No. 031039 of November 30, 2018
• “Composition for manufacturing of decorative pavement pavers and curbstones” Akbasova A.D., Kurbaniyazov S.K., Azikhanova D.K., EsenbayevaZh. Application No. 2018 / 0195.1 d.dMarch 26, 2018.
• “Composition for manufacturing of facing tiles” Akbasova A.D., Aimbetova I.O., Bekzhanov M.A., Kabylbekova U., Akhmetov N.A. No. 30232 Publication date is 2015. Bull. No.8.
• “Composition for manufacturing of facing tiles” Akbasova A.D., Aimbetova I.O., Bekzhanov M.A., Kabylbekova U., Akhmetov N.A. Eurasian Patent No. 025912 Publication date is February 28, 2017.
JUNIOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT