Qualifications: 6D010900-Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the specialty Mathematics
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- The development of modern trends, directions and patterns of development of national science in the conditions of globalization and integration;
- Development of scientific advances worldwide and Kazakhstan science in a particular area;
- Knowledge of foreign languages perfectly to the achievement of international cooperation and scientific relations;
- Development of scientific concepts worldwide and Kazakhstan science in a particular area;
- The development of modern processes, directions and patterns of national science in the conditions of globalization and integration;
- Development of the methodology of scientific knowledge, scientific achievements of world and Kazakhstan science in a certain area, analysis, evaluation, comparison and conclusion of various theoretical concepts in the field of research;
- Ability of system concepts and the ability to show the quality and effectiveness of selected research methods in the field of research;
- Conducting professional and comprehensive analysis in the study of problems;
RESULTS OF TRAINING CURRICULUM
- Apply in practice advanced techniques and skills in the field of mathematics;
- Ability to carry out research works independently for the application of new information, necessary for carrying out mathematical research in educational and research purposes;
- Able to respond flexibly on a conceptual basis to predict the future development of various areas related to professional activities.
- Able to plan their professional activity in the light of contemporary requirements of scientific research organizations;
- Master the advanced mathematical experiences through reflection.
- Form a system of knowledge required for mathematical models of physical and technological processes.
- The body of knowledge and skills acquired in the specialty, adherence to order the use of the rules and regulations of its application in the relevant professional environment.
- Master the skills at the appropriate level, covering the rules and norms of behavior of the individual in a particular professional environment as mathematics.
Competent to a conclusion in mathematics learning objectives and accurately solve them, and the ability of application of information technology in teaching activities, to meet the requirements of the Employers.
Required state module
- Philosophy and Methodology of Pedagogy
The module majors
Professional elective module
- Methods of application of information technologies in teaching mathematics and scientific research
- The methodology of the research and methodology of teaching in mathematics and education
- Methods of geometry curriculum
- Methods of teaching the history of mathematics
- Scientific work
- Actual problems of theoretical and applied mathematics
- Additional chapters of the theory of equations of mathematical physics
- Special methods for solving integral-differential equations
Practice is held in the terms approved by the Ministry of Education and Science Standards:
“Pedagogical Practice” in the 1 year, which will be held in the laboratory of the Department of Mathematics – 3 weeks, “Research Practice” – 6 weeks;
Where can the public doctoral institutions share practice?
- Aktobe State University named K.Zhubanova
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Department of “Fundamental Mathematics”
- Eurasian National Gumilyov University, Department of “Algebra”
- goudarstvenny South Kazakhstan University named after M. Auezov
- Institute of Mathematics MES, Laboratory “Differential Equations”
- Institute of Mathematics and mathematical modeling MES
- National University of Uzbekistan named after M. Ulugbek, Department of “Mathematical Physics”
- South Ural State University, Department of “Mathematical Analysis”.
Code of specialty
Levels of postgraduate
Forms of training
For citizens of the R.K. (tenge):
1 100 000 tenge.
For foreign citizens (tenge):
1 500 000 tenge.