6D070500-Mathematical and Computer Modeling
Qualification: Doctor of Philosophy by specialty 6D070500-Mathematical and Computer Modeling
OBJECTIVES AND OBJECTIVES OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
Objectives of educational program:
- to master modern tendencies, trends and patterns of development of domestic science in conditions of globalization and internationalization;
- to master the achievements of the world and Kazakhstan science in a certain field;
- knowing foreign language for the purpose of international cooperation and scientific communication.
- to master the scientific concepts of the world and Kazakhstan science in a certain field;
- methodology of scientific knowledge; achievements of the world and Kazakhstan science in a certain field; analysis, evaluation, comparison and conclusion of various theoretical concepts in the field of research;
- ability to show the results of systematic understanding and quality of selected scientific methods in the field of research;
- to conduct a professional and comprehensive analysis of problems in a particular field
RESULTS OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
- applies advanced methods and skills to the field of mathematical and computer modeling as a practice;
- can independently carry out scientific research to apply new information which is necessary for mathematical research for educational and scientific purposes;
- can predict the prospect of development on a flexible and conceptual basis in various areas of professional activity.
Ability to use:
- can plan their professional activity in terms of modern requirements for the organization of scientific research;
- studies advanced mathematical experiments;
- forms the necessary system of knowledge for mathematical models of physical and technological processes.
- knowledge and skills acquired in the profession, rules and norms of the ability to use them in an appropriate professional field;
- rules and norms of self-evaluation of an individual in a professional field.
- formulation and solution of the problem of education field in mathematical and computer modeling, ability to use information technology in the field of pedagogical activity, compliance with employers’
State compulsory module
- Mathematical modeling of non-stationary physical processes
Professional elective module
- Turbulence: Models and Methods
- Mathematical and computer modeling of physical chemistry processes
- The finite element method in numerical problems
- Numerical methods for solving problems in mathematical physics
- Applied functional analysis
- Dynamics of multiphase media
- Mathematical Basis of Computed Tomography
- Modern issues of solving ill-posed problems
Practices are conducted within the terms of the Standards approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
“Pedagogical Practice”(3 weeks), “Research Practice” (6 weeks) on the 1st course are held in the laboratory of the Department of Mathematics.
In which institutions can doctoral students exchange practice?
- Aktubin State University named after K.Zhubanov
- Kazakh National University named after al-Farabi, Department of “Fundamental Mathematics”
- Eurasian National University named after LN Gumilev, department “Algebra”
- South-Kazakhstan State University named after M.Auezov
- Institute of Mathematics of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Laboratory of “Differential Equations”
- Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- National University of Uzbekistan named after M. Ulugbek, Department of “Mathematical Physics”
- South Ural State University, Department of Mathematical Analysis.
Mathematical and Computer Modeling
For citizens of the R.K. (tenge):
1 100 000 tenge.
For foreign citizens (tenge):
1 500 000 tenge.