Master of science degree in physics 6M060400
EDUCATION PROGRAM GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
In general, the purpose of education:
– The preparation of highly qualified specialists in the field of physics, has a good knowledge of physics and the laws of classical physics, fundamental physics, which received a description of the knowledge base to solve various problems in different sections and areas of physics, theoretical and experimental knowledge of the issues and principles of physics; knowledge of modern theoretical physics, applied and innovative research service can use to solve the problems; to conduct research and physics who can demonstrate an understanding of the structure and experimental studies of technology, capable of doing their own research and research skills with the ownership of the various sections of physics and the ability to show a logical connection.
General education objectives:
After completion of the training program in physics graduate, Master of Education degree in physics fundamental scientific training and scientific information, methods of processing and storage of oil, development of modern information technology, which is the style of creative thinking, research and management carrying out the activities of the institution taught how to organize and carry out scientific research in the specialty you need to know to be an expert in the new formation.
EDUCATION PROGRAM STUDY RESULTS
– Thinking culture and ideology that contribute to the formation of higher education in a wide range of social, humanitarian and basic knowledge of the natural sciences;
– Physical education should be able to solve the problems in formulation and accurate knowledge of teaching within the scope of the use of information technology to carry out successful research activities;
Be able to use:
6M060400 – upon completion of the training program in Physics graduate with a degree in natural sciences, fundamental physics, formed the outlook of the wide range of knowledge, skills and ability to adapt in accordance with the requirements of the labor market and technology change, you need to be an expert in a new formation that can work in a team.
– professional services used in data collection, storage and production methods of computer knowledge;
– scientific research and post-secondary educational institutions to be used to organize the educational process;
– Higher professional education should be able to continue to the next stage of knowledge.
Scientific and technical progress, innovation processes, the rapid development of nanotechnology era, the era of exploration of outer space, natural way to solve problems in fields such as efficient use of products developed comprehensive, scientific approach to a mature, high-quality training is obvious.
History and Philosophy of Science
Foreign language (professional)
The trajectory of private education units (PMU)
PMU 1 – solid-state physics
Physics teaching in universities in module
- The use of electronic educational resources for teaching physics at the university
- Continuum Selected chapters of physics
Module-modern atomic and nuclear physics
- Selected chapters of modern nuclear physics
- Selected chapters of modern nuclear physics
PMU 2 – Applied Physics
Classical physics module
- crystals, electrical, thermal and optical properties
- Substance properties of ferromagnetic and antïferromagnïttik
Fundamentals Module Theoretical Physics
- symmetry principles and conservation laws
- The mechanical and thermodynamic properties of substances
The module profiling subjects
- Partially physics and superconductivity
Fazaaralıq properties and structure of substances
- the nature of the solid-body strength kinetic
- Crystals Selected questions of physics
- Nuclear Astrophysics
- Basics of Intellectual Property
- Space and Time
- A nuclear gamma resonant spectroscopy
The organization of scientific experiment
- Selected questions of the theory of nuclear structure
- Nuclear diagnostics
- The physics of nuclear reactors
University elective module
- The history of the Turkic states
- The psychology of interpersonal communication
- Akmeologija, private foundations and social achievements
- Culture and Religion
- Safety Basics
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Economic Theory
- The principles of Ataturk
- Critical Thinking
- Government Paperwork
Module television creative
- The image of the TV presenter
- Television entertainment programs
- The cameraman skills
Ability to create a module Documentary
- Documentary Engineering
- TV stage skills
- Live nature
JBT2 radio and PR
Module to develop broadcasting skills
- radio skills
- The ability to Radïoredaktor
- The radio news
Module-PR and advertising
- Advertising Art
- Basics Radio
- The journalist’s master class
JBT3 publishing and online journalism
Module Electronic Journalism
- IT Journalism
- Print technology: newspaper and magazine production
• The style and literary editing
Educational and industrial experiments carried out in the period specified in the standards approved by the MES:
M.005 Teaching (3 weeks) (continued)
M.006 research (6 weeks) I
M.007 research (6 weeks) II
Including the implementation of the master’s thesis M.008 undergraduate research work (continued) I *
M.009 undergraduate research work, including the implementation of the master thesis II
Students will be able to get some training institutions?
- MSO secondary school No. 21.
- 3 Kentau Kazakh-Turkish boarding school for gifted boys.
- №104 general education.
- “Shornak” secondary school.
- Abai secondary school.
- the Altynsarin secondary school with boarding school
- No. 2 secondary school named after Hamza
- secondary school named after M.Zhumabayev
- No. 239 medium Zhanakorgan district school.
- M.Auezov secondary school
- stressed after secondary school
- in three languages Tyulkubas district training Specialized boarding school for talented children
- №229 School Abıztöbe
- 14 secondary school
- Secondary School No. 7
- No. 20 secondary schools Students
- 9 grammar schools
- Turkistan “Daryn” boarding school
- M.Äbenova secondary school
- №230 secondary school
- the Altynsarin social and humanitarian grammar school
- “Shoban” secondary school
- Ä.Jankeldïn secondary school №100
24. No. 3 after 30 years of diversified grammar school
The level of education
Type of education
The choice of the subject
For citizens of the R.K. (tenge):
380 000 tenge.
For foreign citizens (tenge):
500 000 tenge.