GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
General education goals:
- respect for the legislation, traditions, culture and literature of the country, respect for the values, customs and traditions of the Turkic peoples, education of a patriotic spirit;
- training of masters in humanities in the field of higher professional education with high professional qualifications in the field of professional and social development of students, psychological and pedagogical support of the educational process, as well as coordination of social spheres of the educational process and competitive international requirements;
- Training of highly qualified specialists who are able to conduct research and plan, carry out, control, coordinate interdisciplinary research areas.
General objectives of education:
- Providing social and humanitarian knowledge based on knowledge of the laws of socio-economic development of society, the history of the Turks, the history of modern information technology, the state language, a foreign language as a means of interethnic communication;
- the formation of basic psychological, pedagogical and special knowledge, skills and personal qualities as the basis of professional education;
- Deepening theoretical and practical training of undergraduates in the field of Turkology and pedagogical activity;
- Organization of scientific research and organization in the field of humanitarian education in the Turkic and Eastern world;
- obtaining the necessary knowledge in the field of pedagogy and psychology and teaching practice at the university;
- the formation of the ability to formulate and solve modern scientific and practical issues in research, educational, organizational and managerial, scientific and organizational and other fields;
- training of specialists with a common and professional culture;
- The formation of students’ self-development, self-education throughout life.
EDUCATIONAL RESULTS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
- Knowledge of basic knowledge in Turkology and Philology, which contributes to the formation of a highly educated person with a high intellectual culture and worldview;
- to formulate tasks in the field of teaching Turkology and highlight behavior, use information technology in pedagogical activity, and successfully conduct research activities;
- fundamental scientific research, the development of professional specialties, including the acquisition, processing and storage of scientific information, the ability to identify and solve current scientific and practical issues, organize and conduct research work in the chosen direction and successful implementation;
- have the skills to acquire new knowledge necessary for everyday professional activities and research.
Ability to apply:
- Knowledge of the required modules and socio-humanitarian disciplines provided for by the main curriculum;
- knowledge of Kazakh, Russian, Turkish and foreign languages;
- acquisition of computer skills, universal software;
- be able to use information from global computer systems; basic subjects, etc. knowledge of the main subjects of disciplines;
- Deepen knowledge of the state and foreign languages, study professional disciplines: study the theory and teaching methods, skills and abilities necessary for the implementation of all types of professional activities in the field of education in Turkology.
- the master must have fundamental scientific and professional training;
- Knowledge of modern information technologies, including methods for collecting, processing and storing scientific information, developing and using scientific information, solving and solving modern scientific and practical issues, introducing scientific research and experimental research in the chosen specialty, as well as giving lectures in higher education institutions. transmission, management and research
- the ability to process scientific research data using advanced methods using computer technology in accordance with new theoretical, methodological and technological achievements of science and practice;
- ability to give realistic practical recommendations, make decisions independently based on new scientific achievements;
- Fluency in the grammatical categories of the scientific style in oral and written form;
- Know relevant current methodological, methodological and philosophical problems of Turkology;
- Provide psychological counseling to psychological masters and teachers to improve the quality and effectiveness of modern education; tools and techniques; taking into account future professionalism;
- Knowledge of the modern paradigm of education, humanities methods;
- be able to overestimate the experience gained in the context of the development of science and flexible social practices, analyze its potential, acquire new knowledge through the use of modern technologies;
STATE MANDATORY MODULE
- History and philosophy of science
- Foreign language (professional)
Basic profiling module
- Modern problems of teaching Turkology.
- Theoretical and methodological foundations of Altaiistics
Module – Professional Elective Module
- Fundamentals of lexico-phraseology in Turkic languages
- Ancient Turkic written monuments
- Ethnogenetic and genealogical foundations of research on Turkic peoples
- Turkic monuments written in Arabic script XI-XVI centuries
- Turkology in the second half of the XIX century.
- Lexicology and lexicography of Turkic languages
- The era of Turkish literature
- Studies of the Mamluk Kypchak language
- Turkology of European scientists
- Study of Turkic languages of the XV-XIX centuries.
- Turkish literature in the Islamic era
- Winged words in the work “Sofa-and Lugat at-Turk”
- Methodology for the study of Old Kipchak monuments
- Composition of input words in Turkish
- Methodology for the study of ancient Turkic written monuments.
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING MODULES
Literature and grammar of Turkic peoples
Module – Methods for the study of written and oral literature of Turkic peoples
- Written literature of Turkic peoples
- Methodology of folklore of Turkic peoples.
Module – Comparative Grammar and Phonetics of Turkic Languages
- Comparative grammar of Turkic languages
- Comparative phonetics of Turkic languages
PT2 Turkological Theory, Methodology and Vocabulary
Module – Theory and Methodology of Turkology and Linguistics
- Theory and methodology of Turkology
- Turkology in Kazakh linguistics
Module – Theory and Translation Methods in Turkology
- Translation theory
- Methods for compiling dictionaries and encyclopedias in Turkology.
Training and production practices are carried out in accordance with the standards approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- “Research Practice I”, which will be held in the 1st year – 6 weeks (2nd semester);
- “Pedagogical experience (continuous)” in the 2nd year – 3 weeks (4 semester);
- 2 year “Research Practice II” – 6 weeks (4 semester);
What educational institutions can students practice in?
- University of Marseille;
- Yildirim Bayazit University;
- Sakarya University;
- State Enterprise “Institute of Linguistics named. A. Baitursynova “of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- State enterprise “Institute of Literature and Art named after M. Auezov” of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
With universities of Kazakhstan:
- Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov;
- Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketova;
- Aktobe State University named after K. Zhubanova;
- Kyzylorda State University named after Korkyt Ata.
Types of workouts:
Cost of education:
For citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan
380 000 tg.
500 000 tg.