Qualification: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in specialty «Jurisprudence»
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
Aims of general education:
- Mastering of modern laws, trends and tendencies of development of a domestic science in the conditions of globalization and integration;
- Mastering the achievements of the world and Kazakhstan science in a particular industry;
- Mastering foreign languages in order to realize international scientific contacts and cooperation;
Objectives of general education:
- Studying the concepts of the world and Kazakhstan science in a particular industry;
- Education of modern laws, trends and tendencies of development of a domestic science in the conditions of globalization and integration;
- Conducting analysis, evaluation, comparison and conclusions on various theoretical research conclusions; Achievements of world and Kazakhstan science in a particular industry; Methodology of scientific knowledge;
- Ability to provide a systematic definition of the field of research and show the quality and effectiveness of selected scientific methods;
- Conduct a professional, comprehensive analysis of issues in the selected field of research.
EDUCATIONAL RESULTS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
- Application of best practices and technologies in practice in the field of law;
- The ability to independently conduct a scientific search for the use of new information in the conduct of logical research for educational and scientific purposes;
- Ability to forecast development prospects in various areas of professional activity on a flexible conceptual basis.
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to plan professional activities in accordance with modern requirements applicable for scientific research;
- Studying and mastering of modern best practices.
- Possession of a set of knowledge and skills in the specialty, observance of rules and norms of their use in a professional environment.
- Possession at the proper level of rules and norms of conduct in a professional legal and social environment.
- Possessing competence for attentive and justified solution of tasks in the field of legal education, owning information technologies within the framework of their pedagogical activity, compliance with the requirements set by the employer.
State educational module
Module of profiling objects
Professional elective module
- Civil-law aspects of public-private partnership
- International labor standards and their implementation in Kazakhstan legislation
- Improvement of the water legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Legal aspects of regulation of consumer protection
- Current issues of legal philosophy
- Issues of improving the environmental legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Contemporary problems of the criminal legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Legal regulation of labor in small and medium enterprises
Educational-manufacturing practice is carried out within the time limits specified in the Standard approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- On 1st course: pedagogical practice on the chair «Jurisprudence» – 3 weeks, research practice – 8 weeks;
In which institutions can the doctoral student exchange experience?
- On the basis of university
Level of study
Higher Postgraduate Education
Type of education
For citizens of the R.K. (tenge):
1 100 000 tenge.
For foreign citizens (tenge):
1 500 000 tenge.