Archaeological Research Institute is working on research projects such as: “The relationship of Turkish culture (philosophy and the history of the Turkic people, language and literature, period of the formation Turkology, the relationship of archaeological cultures, the theoretical and methodological aspects of the study)”. Within this:
- Archaeological reconnaissance;
- Archaeological excavations;
- Monitoring the provisions of storage of monuments;
- Preparation of a computer database of monuments;
- Organizing Archaeological Museum and archaeological view of the open sky;
- Inviting MA students, PhD students to the research works, introduce the latest innovative methods and scientific discoveries.