The editorial office of the journal “HKTU Habarshisi”
Receiving articles and manuscripts in accordance with the rules and conditions. Checking technical, grammatical and stylistic errors and manuscripts. Delivering materials held in the editorial board to the printing house and controlling the timely publication
The competence of editorial office of scientific publication:
Improving the quality of the edition
The main responsibilities of editorial office of scientific publication:
1. Receiving an electronic versions and manuscripts of scientific materials, textbooks and manuals prepared by academics and university staff.
2.Monitoring compliance of materials with the rules of editorial office.
3.Working under the expert committee of the Editorial Board.
4. Preparation and submission of materials to the printing house.
5. Delivering the publication.
6. Regularly sending to JSC “National Center for State Scientific and Technical Expertise” (JSC NCSTI) electronic versions of the journal in three formats (Word, Pdf *, Excel) by e-mail.
7. Keeping in touch with the authors (scientists).
8. Ensuring a stable publication of journal “HKTU Habarshisi”.