Center for Educational Programs and Methods
The goal of the Centre for Development of Educational Programs and Methodological Work is to ensure and improve the educational process, designing and implementation new teaching technologies, provision of professional trainings for the academic staff.
To ensure and implement the major activities, the Centre attains the following tasks:
- Educational and methodological support for the implementation of academic programs;
- Development, introduction and improvement of new and existing technologies, methods, tools and forms of the educational process and their translation into the university curricula;
- Elaboration of regulative documents of educational process concerning educational and methodical activity of faculties and departments;
- Organization of educational and methodological work and control over performance of AIS “Platonus”;
- Development of creative thinking for academic staff, provision of professional development trainings and programmes, improving the methodological capacity;
- Assistance to academic staff in rendering the best practices in the field of education into the study process.