The Commercialization Office of the Khojа Ahmed Yasawi International Kazakh-Turkish University promotes the commercialization of university technology and supports student startups and entrepreneurship.
Our office assists scientists, employees and students of the university in the transfer of university technologies to innovative products; in attracting all types of financing for technology development. The office provides consultations, helps in the preparation of grant applications and in the protection of intellectual property, conducts trainings to improve entrepreneurial competencies.
Grant projects for the commercialization of the results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities for 2018 through JSC “Science Fund”
- Production of specialized food product of diabetic nutrition “Inullakt-fito”
- The production of fortified biomass of red California worms and fodder protein vermid in the form of granules
- Accelerated cultivation of adaptive and stress-resistant planting material of ornamental crops for subarid conditions in the south of Kazakhstan on the basis of the Botanical Garden of the A.Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University
- Problems and solutions to attracting foreign tourists coming to the Uzbek cities of Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Tashkent, as well as attracting Kazakhstan’s domestic tourist flow to visit the mausoleums of Arystan-Bab and Ahmed Yasavi.
In November 2018, a technogical park in the field of energy, digital information and communication technologies was laid down in the city of Kentau together with the Kentau transformer plant JSC (KTP).
Student Startup projects prepared in the technology park:
- Virtual workspace for KTP specialists;
- Electronic document management system for KTP.
№3476 Utility model patent 07.12.2018
Structure of enclosure with thermal storage panel
№33214 Patent for an invention
Wind generator with magnetic blades
№031039 Patent for an invention
Complex organomineral meliorant-fertiliser
The Science Fund of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
“Damu” Entrepreneurship Development Fund” JSC
“National Agency for Technological Development” JSC
Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TİKA)
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK)