Turkology scientific research institute
In 1992, under the direction of Doctor of Philological Sciences Mekemtas Myrzakhmetov, “Yassawi Studies” scientific research laboratory at the International Kazakh-Turkish University was established. In 1993, the laboratory was changed into a scientific-research center, and by the beginning of 1995, it was transformed into a scientific-research institute of historiography and ethnophilology in Kazakhstan.
In 1997-1999, with the collapse of the state, the Institute was founded on a commercial basis, it was reorganized into the Chair of History of Kazakhstan, which led the professor, Dr. A. Abuov. And in 2000 the order was published in the scientific-research institute of Turkic-speaking countries from 18.12.2000 on № 1/661 and on the decision of the Senate of the International Kazakh-Turkish University. AkhmetYassawı №4 from 23.06.2000 on base of the department “History of Kazakhstan” and “Archeology” has been revived in the research institute of Turkic studies.
The institute was headed by the Head of the Institute in 2001-2003. professor, doctor of philological science M. Myrzakhmetov;
- from 2003 till 2007 – professor, doctor of philological sciences Sh.Ibrayev;
- from 2007 till 2008 – professor, doctor of historical sciences S.Maduan;
- from 2008 tıll 2012 – Professor, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, D. Kenzhetai;
- 2013-2016 years – professor, doctor of philological sciences K. Ergöbek;
- from Aptil, 2016 – Professor M.KUTALMIŞ;
- fromOctobertill December, 2016 Kilcharslan;
- from December, 2016 till June 2017, Candidate of philological sciences
- from June, 2017 till June, 2018,professor M.KUTALMIŞ;
- from June 1, 2018 Dr. Omer Küçükmehmetoğlu;
- from November, 2018, candidate of philological sciences Dagıstan.
Maın purpose of institute
The development of intellectual and innovative potential of the Unıversıty on the basis of integration of science, education and production.
Theoretical and methodological aspects of worldview and history of Turkic peoples, language and literatures, the stage of Turkology, the importance of archaeological cultures, the connection of Turkic peoples.
Functions of turkology scientific-research institute
The Institute considers the study and research of culture, history, language and literary and art of Turkic people, as well as their continuity. At the same time, the institute is based on consideration of some services.
- The Institute produces material and technical support in scientific-research work, provides expeditions and trains;
- the collection and propagation of cultural traditions of Turkic peoples, their history, ethnography, language, religion, folklore production and rituals, the spiritual culture of the public and artistic actors, their own modern requirements; complex learning all-inclusive;
- International congresses of Turkologists one time in two years revealing the topical problems of the modern Turkology;
- Periodic review of the International Journal “Turkology”, which goes out 1 time in 2 months is planned to be registered in Scopus;
- a part of the international, republican, regional scientific-theoretical, scientific-practical conferences and presentations of their researches;
- Organization of scientific discursion space on actual areas of Turkology, seminars, adoption of resolutions, proposals for integration in the science of education, formation of the integration process in the process of integration of scientific research institutes and humanitarian disciplines.
- Foundations of Fundamental Research with Institutes of Contribution, Centers for Handicrafts and Materials, Associated Studies, Guidelines for Work, Written in Arabic-Persian, Kazakh Literature, Archives, Institute; prepare a scientific description of the ancient handwritten and edible books in iteration, Arabic and Persian languages, as well as their own research;
- Publishing and disseminating research for research results.
Grant projects with the assistance of turkology scientific-research institute staff
|№||Name||Total Amount in Tenge||Duration||Financing Resources||Project Manager Name|
|1||“Turan and Islamic Cultural Relations” National State Center at the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan №0112РК01324||3 200 000||
|Republic of Kazakhstan,Ministry of Education and Science, the Committee of Science||Abjet B.S.|
|2||National Center for GTA Republic of Kazakhstan “21st Century: Cultural Relations, Unity and Development of the Turkic World”№0112РК02607||6 000 000||
|Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of Education and Science, the Committee of Science||Mambetov K.|
|3||“Literature of the Turkic peoples of the 20th century and AlashOrda” 2093/ГФ4||
12 000 000
|Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of Education and Science, the Committee of Science||
“Organization of Folklore Expedition in South Kazakhstan Region: List of Manuscripts Stored in Country And Collecting of Folk Heritage”3422/ГФ4
9 000 000
|Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of Education and Science, the Committee of Science||
|5||NEW ASPECTS OF KULTEGIN INSCRIPTIONS||1 500 000||
|AkhmetYassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University||Bekjan O.|
|6||Development of Turkish mythology in Turkic Khaganate.||1 500 000||
|AkhmetYassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University||Әбжет Б.|
|7||21st Century: Unity and Unity of the Turkic Peoples in the Turkic World Epics, Unity and Development||500 000||
|AkhmetYassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University||MAMBETOVK.|
|8||Features of Central Asian Civilizations||500 000||
|AkhmetYassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University||ABUSHARIP S.|
Seminar aimed to organizing the disputes for topical themes of turkology
2016-2017 Academic Year
|1||Turkish Language and National Language Peculiarities||Dr. Ahmet KYMAZ|
|2||The Impact of Mukhtar Awezov on Turkic World||Dr. Ahmet Gungur|
|3||Armenian Writing-based Qypshaq Monuments between 6–17 centuries and their research problems||
Senior Research Worker
|4||The Language of “Honest Sultan” Epic Poem||Candidate of Philological sciences Erjan Omirbaev|
|5||The value of manuscripts and folk literature collected in South Kazakhstan Region||Candidate of Philological sciences Bakyt Abzhet|
|6||Turkey and Turkic World||Professor Nevzat Ozkan|
|7||The Book of “Qorqyt Ata” and Main Factors of Turkic Culture||Docent Бекир Шишман|
|8||Akhmet Yassawi Monument Resaerch and Problems of Its Preserving||Associate Professor Mukhtar Kozha|
|9||Virtual Library of Cultural Heritage of Central Asian Turkic Scripts in 19th Century. Reported in Russian Language||
|10||Representatives of Turkish Literature of Modern Period||Menure Kevser BAS|
2017-2018 Academic Year
|1||Chuvash language is the oldest expanse of disappearance: problems of saving, documenting, learning and development (on linguistic ecology)||
|2||Nature of Altai Tradition||
Professor Tokbolat Ensegenuly
|3||Preservation of Linguistic and Ethno-Cultural Identity In Era of Globalization||
Candidate of Philological Sciences А.N. Baituova
|4||Secularism is principle of regulating religion and state||
|5||Turkish novel and social impressions||
доцент Muhammet HUKUM
|6||Linguistic heritage and basics of national civilization development||
PhD, Associate Professor E.Adilbekova
|7||Place of Ottoman Turkish in Turkish history (history, lexicology, literature, writers)||
PhD, Associate Professor А.Avrutina
|8||Social and political changes that affected Turkish literature after Tanzimat period||
Mehmet Can COSKUN
Literature books in turkology scientific-research institute
- History and culture of Turkestan. Collection of scientific papers, Turkestan. 2000, 216 pages.
- Abusharip S. History of Turkestan (first half of I millennium BC), Almaty, “Education”, 2001, 105 pages.
- Topical Issuesof Modern Turkology and Its Future Tasks: Materials of I International TurcologyCongress, dedicated to the 10th Anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Akhmet Yassawi IKTU, Turkestan, 2002, 676 pages.
- MyrzakhmetovМ. Between Turkestan and Taraz, Turkestan, Turan, 2002, 432 p.
- A. Kuryshzhanuly, Qutadgu Bilik, Turkestan, Turan Publishing House, 2004, 555 pages.
- Nazhip A. (Prepared by D.Serzhan), Literary Language of Mamluk Egypt of the 13th century, Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2004, 291pages.
- Berdibai R. Tradition power, Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2005 (18 printed sheets).
- KerimulyA. Old Turkic Inscriptions. Turkestan, Turan Publishing House, 2005, (18 printed sheets).
- Ibraev Sh. Common Literature of Turkic Peoples. Ankara, 2006, (50 printed sheets).
- Materials from II International Congress of Turkology. Modern Turkology: Theory, Practice and Future Tasks. Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2006, (75 printed sheets).
- Berdibay R. Horizons of Literature Criticism. Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2006. (40 printed sheets).
- Najip E.N. (Prepared by Kerіmuly A.). Regions and stages of the formation of the Turkic written languages and literatures. Turkistan “Turan” baspasy, 2007, 276 pages.
- Maduan, Shalekenov U. S. History of Relations Between Turkestan Region Peoples (17–19 centuries). Turkestan “Turan” publishing house, 2008, (25 printed sheets).
- Abzhet B. Mythological Characters in Turkic And Iranian Fairy Tales. Turkestan “Turan” publishing house, 2008, 280 pages.
- Kenzhetai D. Qazhy Bektash Uali’s Prospect (Written and edited by Kenzhetai D. Turkestan, Turan Publishing, 2008, 130 pages.
- Kenzhetai D. Outlook of Hodja Akhmet Yassawi, Almaty, “Arys” publishing house, 2008, 360 pages.
- Typology of Kazakh Folklore (R. Berdibay, the Preface). Collective scientific collection. Turkestan, Turan publishing house, 2009, 376 pages, (23 printed sheets).
- A book in Kazakh literature is a tradition of poets. Collection of international scientific and theoretical conference dedicated to 175th anniversary of Mailykozha Sultankozhauly. Turkestan, Turan publishing house, 2009, 381 p.
- Historical personalities of the Turkic world, Collective work. Turkestan, Turan, 2009, 340 pages.
- 20. Current problems and prospects of modernTurkology (common language, history and alphabet). Materials of the 3rd International Congress of Turkology. Turkestan, Turan, 2009, 734 pages.
- Kydyr T. Kharazmi. Love (text, transcript). Turkestan “Turan” publishing house, 2010, 96 pages.
- Kydyr T., Divan-I Hikmet, (translation, transcript, text, dictionary). Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2010, 400 pages.
- Collection of republican scientific-practical conference “Language of Turkic writing and linguistic heritage of Akhmedy Iskakov”, Turkestan: Turan publishing house, 2011, page 154.
- IV International Congress on Turkic Studies, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s independence. Collection of materials Turkestan, “Turan”, 2011, 602 pages.
- The importance of the institute of art at the University of Edige and the Golden Horde, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s independence, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the University of Yassawi. Materials. Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2011, 536 pages.
- Kenzhetai D. The place of Khozha Ahmed Yassawi philosophy and its place in the history of Turkic worldview, Monograph. Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2011, 288 p.
- E.N. NACIP (prepared by: Kerimuly A., Mustafa A.).The Turkic-speaking monument of the 14thcentury “Nahj al-Faradis” and its language: AkhmetYassawi IKTU, Turkestan, “Turan”, 2012, 448 p.
- Kerimbayev Е. Introduction to Turkic philology. Educational-methodical manual. Turkestan Turan Publishing House, 2012. – 180.
- KerimbaevЕ. Spiritual essence of ancient Turkic worldview, Monograph, Turkestan: Turan, 2012, 94 pages.
- Abzhet B. Kazakh “Seven Knights”, Within the framework of South-Kazakhstan regional cultural heritage program. Almaty, 2012, 320 p.
- Abzhet B. Heroes of the snow, Forty girls, Kuldarai. (Kazakh epics) Monograph. Within the framework of the South-Kazakhstan regional cultural heritage program. Almaty, 2012. – 315 pages.
- Abzhet B. Er Yessim. War of Chernyaev and Alimkul, within the framework of South-Kazakhstan regional cultural heritage program, Monograph Almaty, 2012, 320 p.
- Abusharip S. Ethnos: natural and historical character. Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2012. – page 227.
- Kenzhetai D. Words of Hikmets, (text, transcription, translation and scientific analysis), 2012, 320 p. It was announced within the framework of the Cultural heritage of SKO.
- Ergobek K. Collection from Turkistan. Book 5. Turkestan, “Turan” publishing house, 2013.
- Ergobek K. Sarasoz (literary criticism, critical world). Almaty, Kazakhstan publishing house, 2013.
- Ergobek K. Karasoz (Kazakh prose propaganda). Almaty, El-Shezhire publishing house, 2013.
- Ergobek K. Beysembay Kenzhebaiuly: Onegeli Omir. Almaty, Kazakh University, 2013, 360 p.
- Zhandarbek Z. Pamphlet. (Text, transcription, translation and scientific analysis), 2013, 320 p. It was announced within the framework of cultural heritage of South-Kazakhstan region.
- Tokbolat Yensegenuly. Ancient Turkic Runa Poetry with its philosophical system and relevance to the Kazakh poems, Multiple volumes,The first volume, ancient Turkic runa inscriptions along the Yenisei, and the relation of Kazakh tribes to it. Monograph. Almaty: “Toganai T” publishing house, 2013, 324 pages.
- “Cultural Congress of Civilizations and Unity of Civilizations”, 19-20 April, 2013, Turkestan: Turan publishing house. 2013, 925 pages.
- Tokbolat Yensegenuly. Ancient Turkic Runa Poetry, its philosophical system and relevance to the Kazakh poems. Multiple. The second volume, “YrqBitig” and Kazakh, Oriental wisdom. Monograph. Almaty: “Toganai T” publishing house, 2014, 240 p.
- Tokbolat Yensegenuly T. The study of the Turkic world was famous (the creative way of academician V.V. Bartold, civil appearance). Tutorial. Almaty: “Toganai T” publishing house, 2014. -204 pages.
- Ergobek K., “Darasoz”, Almaty, Kazakhstan publishing house, 2014. 30 printed sheets.
- Mambetov K. Shokan Valikhanov and the Turkic world. – Tutorial. Turkestan, RCB “Karahan”, 2014. – 67 p.
- Mambetov K. Leader of Turkic world, Tutorial. Turkestan, RCB “Karakhan”, 2014, 150 pages.
- Mambetov K. 21st century: Cultural ties, unity and development of the Turkic world. – Tutorial. Turkestan, RCB “Karakhan”, 2014. – 293 pages.
- Mambetov K. Ataturk, M. Shokai, M.Zhumabay are the great figures of Turkic world. – Tutorial. Turkestan, RCB “Karahan”, 2014. – 101 p.
- Abusharip S. Turkestan Movement and its historical features. Almaty, Science, 2014. – page 161.
- Abusharip S. Salafis Tribes in Islam. Manual. Astana: NIACC Relative Vision, 2014, 56 pages.
- Abusharip S. Turkestan Movement and its historical manifestations. – Almaty, “Science”, 2014, page 161.
- Abusharip S. Turkic world: Historical and cognitive (Ancient and Early Middle Ages) textbook, 2014. – 360 p. Presented by Senate of the AkhmetYassawi Kazakh-Turkish International University (June 28, 2014).
- Ergobek K. Turkestan. Book 6: Turkestan, Turan Publishing House, 2015. – 300 p.
- Abzhet B. Revenge of the ancient turquoids, drawn on the folk prose (monograph). Germany. LAP LAMDERT Academic Publishing. Saarbrucken, 2015, 220 pages.
- Abzhet B. Turan and Iranian ties (ancient discoveries), 2015.
- Bekzhan O. “Semitic-semantic bases of Turkic literary monuments language”. Presented by Senate of Yassawi Kazakh-Turkish International University, (Protocol No. 5 of April 24, 2015).
- Ergobek K. Turikstan – 7, Turkestan, “Turan” Printing House, 2016, 386 pages.
- Ergobek K. B.Kenzhebaiuly and literature of Turkic peoples. Monograph, “Turan” Printing House, 2016, 272 p.
- Bekzhan O. New aspects of Kultegin inscriptions. Monograph. Turkestan, 2016, 75 pages.
- Mambetov K. 21stcentury: Unity, unity and development of the history and culture of the Turkic peoples in the epos of the Turkic world. Monograph. Turkestan, 2016. – page 70.
- Abusharip S., Zhanadiluly N.,Leaders of the East Turkestan Civil War, Turkestan, Turan Printing House, 2016.
- Abusharip S., Zanadiluly N., Ahmet Zaki Validyi Togan: Life, social and political activity, scientific creativity. Turkestan, Turan Printing House, 2016.
- B. Abjet, S.Boranbaev, Zh.Tanauova, M.Shayhystamova, M.Baktybaev. Actuality of collecting and storing manuscript (Collective monograph) Turkistan, 2017, 134 pages.
- Encyclopedic Collection. Materials of expedition in South-Kazakhstan region. Turkestan, 2017, 234 pages.
- Collection of materials of international scientific-theoretical conference. Turkestan and Turkology. Turkestan, 2017. – 578 pages.
- Collection of materials of international scientific-practical conference. The treasure of the country is the old word. Turkestan, 2017, 186 pages.
- Collection of Materials of the 7th International Congress of Turkic Studies. Destroyed Turkic languages. Turkologist R. Berdibay is 90 years old. I-II book. 2017.
- 161200, Republic of Kazakhstan, Turkestan City, Bekzat Sattarkhanov Str., №29, 510, Rectorate.
- 8 (725 33) 3-16-78; 6-36-36/ 12-45; 13-40 Fax: 8 (725 33) 6-36-05
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com