6М011000 – Physics, master of pedagogical Sciences on a speciality
THE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
Goals of General education:
6М011000 – Physics curriculum in the specialty after graduating from University with a masters of education majoring in ” physics of fundamental scientific training, acquiring scientific information, including the storage and processing methods, development of modern information technology, thinking style, creative, successfully carrying out research and management activities in UNIVERSITIES teach in their specialty in research and development and the organization of the new formation knowledgeable.
Objectives of General education:
The master of education majoring in foreign languages; the computer as a means of control, possession of skills of work with software of General purpose; to use knowledge of computer systems, we obtain global information; the training of basic disciplines: pedagogy, psychology, etc. b. knowledge of the basic subjects; foreign languages and deepening knowledge, basic knowledge necessary for studying of professional disciplines; in the course of study of professional disciplines: physics, necessary to carry out all types of professional activity in education in the field of knowledge and skills that should be possessed.
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
-using modern educational technologies, improvement of knowledge;
-in their professional work; social science methods;
-ability to organize the work on a scientific basis of personality, development of methods of collection and processing and storage of information.
-higher professional education, can continue training in doctoral studies should
– Know and be able to use:
research in physics and applied problems in manufacturing, technological processes, components, and objects, in the carrying out of statistical processing of experimental results, mathematical and physical modeling and implementation of digital, preparation of scientific-technical documents;
Compulsory modules in the curriculum within the major of physics and master of education, majoring in history and philosophy of Science socio-humanitarian knowledge of basic principles of the disciplines; knowledge of foreign languages; the computer as a means of control, possession of skills of work with software of General purpose; to use knowledge of computer systems, we obtain global information; the training of basic disciplines: pedagogy, psychology, etc. knowledge of the basic topics of the discipline; to deepen knowledge of state and foreign languages, basic knowledge necessary for studying of professional disciplines during the study of professional disciplines: physics, necessary to carry out all types of professional activity in education in the field of knowledge and skills in higher education, should acquire knowledge of the theoretical foundations of teaching physics.
6М011000 – Physics curriculum in the specialty after graduating from University with a masters of education majoring in ” physics of fundamental scientific training, of scientific information, methods of storage, handling and braids, the development of modern information technology, thinking style, creative, successfully carrying out research and management activities in UNIVERSITIES teach in their specialty in research and development and the organization of the new formation knowledgeable.
State compulsory module
- Foreign language (professional)
Modules of individual educational trajectory (MIET)
IET 1 — Modern physics
Module-Modern methods of teaching physics
- Methods of solving complex problems in the university.
• Information and communication technology in learning physics.
IET 2 – Fundamental physics
Module-Fundamental phenomena in physics
- Weak interaction
- additional chapters of the theory
• Grid dynamics
Module core subjects
Mandatory professional module
- Actual problems of modern physics.
Professional elective module
- Methods of organizing and conducting practical works on physics.
- Scientific-methodical theory of teaching in physics.
- Trends in the development of education, science.
- Methods of conducting of scientific and research work.
- Selected chapters of solid state Physics.
- Philosophy of Physics
- Computer modeling of physical processes.
- Methods of teaching course mechanics and AST
- Creative technologies in teaching physics
- Methods of teaching course molecular physics
- Teaching methodology of the course electricity and magnetism
- Methodology of teaching optics
- In atomic and nuclear physics and elementary particles
- Fiber-optic communication lines.
Physics of Matter IET1
Module – Elementary particle physics
- Nuclear reactions
- Physics of metals
Module and physics of Solids
- Modern problems of solid state physics and methods
- The sun and its applied areas
- Fiber optics
Teaching methods IET2
Module – modern methods of teaching physics
- Methods of application of creative technologies in teaching physics
- Innovative educational technology in physics
Module Applied physics
- Computer methods of physics
- Course of applied physics
- Basics of electronics.
Curricular practical training approved by MES of the RK is carried out within the period specified in the Standards:
- 005 Manufacturing practice (from 10 weeks)
- 008 undergraduates, including the implementation of the Master’s project research and development work
The students can get practice in public institutions?
- №21 General secondary school (MPI)
- № 3 Kazakh – Turkish lyceum-boarding for gifted boys in Kentau.
- №104 secondary school.
- “Shornak” secondary school.
- Secondary school named after Abay.
- Secondary school with boarding school named after I.Altynsarin.
- №2 secondary school named after Hamza.
- Secondary school named after M. Zhumabayev
- Zhanakorgan region, school № 239.
10.Secondary school named after M.Auezov.
- Secondary school named after Kemeluli.
- Tyulkubas district, boarding school for gifted children with teaching in three languages
13.№229 Secondary school named after Abyztobe.
- №14.Secondary school .
- №7 Secondary school.
- №20 Secondary school.
- №9 School – gymnasium named after Nekrasov.
- Turkestan/, “Daryn” boarding school
19.Secondary school named after M.Abenova.
- №230 school.
- Social – humanitarian direction to school – gymnasium named after I.Altynsarin.
- “Shobanak” secondary school
- №100 Secondary school named after Zhangeldin
24№ 3. Multidisciplinary school – gymnasium named after 30 years to Kazakhstan.
The level of education
Type of education
The choice of the subject
For citizens of the R.K. (tenge):
550 000 tenge.
For foreign citizens (tenge):
600 000 tenge.