GOALS AND TASKS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
Purposes of the general education:
Purposes of educational program
– development of the science fundamentals necessary for understanding of the political processes happening in society by future political scientists;
– development of knowledge and socio-political experience of mankind by approach to analytical and expert activities from the point of view of political values;
– self-improvement and participation in social and political activity on the basis of general development process;
– formation of political-scientific knowledge, studying of the political and ethical standards regulating relationship between the state, society, social movements and certain citizens, an analytical view of the environment, service to society in the spirit of tolerance and equality;
– fundamental knowledge obtaining in the policy field, the analysis and assessment of various events, development of political analysis methods, ability to use the studied knowledge and methods in practice;
– forming of patriotism concepts, friendship between the people of Kazakhstan, political culture, preserving tolerance;
– forming of universal and socio-political values;
– ensuring professional knowledge and practical skills in the specialty 6M050200 – “Political Science”.
Tasks of the general education:
- Forming of the systematized knowledge of the political theory at graduate students;
- Adaptation of undergraduates to think and work depending of situation (taking into account features of national mentality, organizational structures, legal traditions and social specifics);
- Instilling of skills of the analysis and creation of communicative examples of behavior, business etiquette, political and global forecasting;
- Forming of the competences necessary for successful professional activity of future masters.
RESULTS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
- Understanding of international policy by means of modern information technologies
- Ability to analyze the events happening on the international scene, ability to do forecasts
- Ability to take various measures concerning international policy, to combine various ways representing reaction to these or those events.
- Formation of the main skills of observation, the analysis and assessment of international policy by means of modern information technologies
To be able to use:
- To understand what is international policy, to be able to use knowledge in practice.
- Ability to use knowledge in the specialty in collective work.
- Existence of skills to propose new solutions of the tasks arising in the group work course.
- The capability to perceive and adapt to changes in international policy according to the requirement of time, to be of personal value by means of ability to analyze a situation and to find answers to the questions.
- According to the state educational program education of the experts possessing deep theoretical and practical preparation, professional qualification and knowledge is carried out.
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Foreign Language (professional)
Facultative module of university
- History of Turkic States
- Yassawi History
- Psychology of İnterpersonal Communication
- Political Science, Private Funds and Social Achievements
- Culture and Religion
- Safety Bases
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Law Basics
- Economic Theory
- Ataturk’s Principles
- Critical Thinking
- State Office Work
- Health Care
- Eternal Country
The module – Professional facultative module
- Main Problems of Modern Political Science
- Gender Policy
- Force of Social Media
- Political Theory of System
- Modern Political Theory
- State Policy
- World Political Theory and International Relations
- Development of Comparative Policy
- Political Globalization
- Public and Political Basis for Science and Education Development
- Political Upgrade
- Political Processes in Kazakhstan
- Modern International Relations and Global Development
PRIVATE EDUCATIONAL MODULES TRAJECTORY.
JBT1 – In the direction of modern political problems
The module – the relations between the political organizations
- Internal relation between the governments
- Control system of the political analysis
Module of political communication
- State policy and civic education
- Political history of communications
JBT2 – Application-oriented political direction
- Module of political assessment
- The modern political problems and directions of researches
- Methodology research Political science
Module of the international relations and worldwide policy
- International relations: theory and methodology and applied analysis
- Political analysis and forecasting
ADAPTATION OF THE MODULE OBJECT.
Module – Obligatory module
- Political philosophy
- Policy of group interests
- “Study of Experience” 3 weeks
- “Scientific –Research Experience” – 12 weeks
- “Practice” – 2,5 weeks
SCIENTIFIC WORK OF THE RESEARCH
- “including realization the Thesis of research work of students of eseptelgendegi of the master”
- Comprehensive examination
- registration master and defense
Type of education
Lowest passing score
For citizens of the R.K. (tenge):
550 000 tenge.
For foreign citizens (tenge):
600 000 tenge.