The Commercialization Office of the Khojа Akhmet Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University promotes the commercialization of university technology and supports student startups and entrepreneurship.
Our office assists scientists, employees and students of the university in the transfer of university technologies to innovative products; in attracting all types of financing for technology development. The office provides consultations, helps in the preparation of grant applications and in the protection of intellectual property, conducts trainings to improve entrepreneurial competencies.
Grant projects for the commercialization of the results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities for 2018 through JSC “Science Fund”
- Production of specialized food product of diabetic nutrition “Inullakt-fito”
- The production of fortified biomass of red California worms and fodder protein vermid in the form of granules
- Accelerated cultivation of adaptive and stress-resistant planting material of ornamental crops for subarid conditions in the south of Kazakhstan on the basis of the Botanical Garden of the A.Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University
- Problems and solutions to attracting foreign tourists coming to the Uzbek cities of Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Tashkent, as well as attracting Kazakhstan’s domestic tourist flow to visit the mausoleums of Arystan-Bab and Ahmed Yasavi.
In November 2018, a technogical park in the field of energy, digital information and communication technologies was founded in the city of Kentau together with the Kentau transformer plant JSC (KTP).
Student Startup projects prepared in the technology park:
- Virtual workspace for KTP specialists;
- Electronic document management system for KTP.