From origins to a bright future!
Inspired by the intellectual and cultural heritage of Khoja Akhmed Yassawi, in accordance with freedom of thought and universal academic principles, to provide competitive and quality education that meets world standards to educate and unite the youth of the Turkic world, with a high national spiritual identity, with a developed sense of responsibility to society, understanding the importance of cooperation and respect for human rights.
The Khoja Akhmed Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University will turn Turkestan into a common educational center for the Turkic world.
The university’s core values were shaped by a synthesis of the spiritual legacy of Khoja Akhmed Yassawi and universal academic ethics:
- Partnership and Respect: The University operates according to the founding principles of friendship, equality, respect and tolerance for cultural differences. Respect for the individual and his or her rights and dignity is our guiding principle. We work as a team, we show partnership and we are always ready to support our colleagues. We demonstrate a positive attitude, energy and inspire each other.
- Transparency and trust: Activities are open and freely accessible to all stakeholders and the public. All persons in leadership positions at the university are accountable for their decisions, actions, and their consequences. We express our opinions openly and listen to the opinions of others. We listen and hear our students, faculty and staff and understand their real needs. We build trust and social capital through a sense of confidence in one another. We build long-term, trusting relationships with all people at our university.
- Fairness and Integrity: All employees and students of our university adhere to the principle of fairness. The university administration never discriminates against employees and treats them with merit and respect for their work. High standards of ethics and integrity are observed and upheld in teaching, learning, and scholarly activities.
- Competence and Hard Work: The desire of the whole team and students to have a positive attitude towards the work process, to work hard and to be result-oriented. We strive to create competitive educational programs that are able to anticipate the needs of tomorrow’s labor market, which is more important to us than comprehensive documentation.
- Innovation and adaptability: We value innovation, proactive attitude, organizational flexibility and mobility. Willingness to change is more important than going with the original plan. We are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities to achieve better results. This is how we come up with and implement new ideas that change the world for the better.