The Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces the start of the competition for the award of individual scholarships to students.
Applications are accepted until June 28, 2019.
The competition is open to full-time university students and specialized secondary schools. The participant must be a citizen of Kazakhstan.
The winners of the competition throughout the academic year, with the exception of the summer months, are paid an individual scholarship, the amount of which is determined by the Foundation.
Requirements for participants:
- Certificate confirming the successful completion of at least 2 courses of study;
- maximum academic performance;
- Active participation in public, research and practical work of the educational institution;
- Presence of authority among students and teachers.
Stages of the competition:
- Stage 1: the selection of students within educational institutions in accordance with the rules established in them.
- Stage 2: at the second republican stage, the Foundation selects students.
Conditions of participation in the republican stage ::
Knowledge of the rules for awarding scholarships, filling out an application and submitting it to the competition committee of the Foundation.
Please submit a package of completed applications and documents to the Commercialization Office specialists in 414 offices of the Rectorate!