The Academician Sh.Esenov Scientific and Educational Foundation announces a competition for 17 grants for students, undergraduates and researchers for internships in international laboratories.
- You are a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- A student of a Kazakhstani university or a working researcher;
- Your specialty is natural science or technology;
- Want to study at leading foreign universities under the PhD program
- Intend to work and develop science in Kazakhstan.
Then you can WIN A GRANT AND GO FOR A SCIENTIFIC TRAINING IN THE SUMMER OF 2020!
To do this, from November 4, 2019 to December 9, 2019, fill out an application on the Fund’s website and submit the following package of documents:
- Essay “My experience: what I do in my research practice”;
- Transcript (for all semesters);
- Bachelor’s degree (for students and researchers) or a diploma from the last place of study – no more than 1 document;
- Scientific certificates – no more than 3 certificates;
- Social activity and volunteer certificates – no more than 2 documents
- Publications – no more than 2 publications;
- Letter of recommendation from the head / rector / vice-rector – no more than 1 document.
The program provides for 17 grants:
- 10 grants for students of the 2-3 year undergraduate course;
- 7 grants for students of the last year of undergraduate studies, 1-2 courses of a master’s program and for working researchers.
Phone: 872533-6 -36-36, internal 1919