Today, the university hosted the first expanded meeting of the 2019-2020 school year management council. Members of the council, heads of research institutes and departments took part in it.
The following issues were considered at the meeting of the Management Council:
- Preparation for the winter session of the 2019-2020 school year;
- The plan of the main activities of the university for 2020;
- Movable and immovable property on the balance sheet of the university;
- Development of the Research Institute of Turkology;
- Preparation for the 4th regular session of the Senate, which will be held on November 7;
- Preparations for the 62nd meeting of the Plenipotentiary Council.
In connection with the heads of departments reported on the work done. The rector of our university B. Abdrasilov summed up and gave specific instructions.