Databases with distance learning opportunities of the Information Resource Center of the International Kazakh-Turkish University.
We scan the electronic version of thematic requests of students and teachers and send them to e-mail and social networks. Leave a message at the link below:
– a question for the librarian
– Publicly available electronic resource of the Information Resource Center http://library.ayu.edu.kz/.
– Textbooks of the RZhOEK (Republican Interuniversity Digital Library) can be obtained on the social networks Vkontakte, Instagram on the link http://rmebrk.kz/social/login, you must fill out this form;
– Kazakhstan National Digital Library: http://kazneb.kz/;
– Available electronic resources of the library of the University. Al-Farabi http://elib.kaznu.kz/;
– you can read fiction on the website https://kitap.kz/;
– IPR-books of multimedia resources;
– EBS IPRbooks (link: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/) – electronic publications have the opportunity to work with the licensed full-text fund of Russia for free;
How to use?
The full text of publications will be available only after logging in. To do this, you need to log in to the site http://iprbookshop.ru from a university computer. On the IPRbooks website, click the LOG button in the upper right corner and enter the following username and password: Login – iktu.kz_stat, password – mLeASvCb
- Video tutorials
The possibility of temporary remote access to the Grebennikon electronic library has been extended until 06/30/2020.
In the Grebennikon Digital Library you have the opportunity to read articles and watch videos. Login and password: https://grebennikon.ru
To enter (login) start108 (password) OFD
Click here to open Polpred, an extensive database of searches and collections of news articles, newspapers, magazines, and other sources of information.