Faculty of Natural Science
The faculty of natural Sciences has 968 students, 60 undergraduates and 14 doctoral students (a total of 1042 students) in 30 educational programs. The teaching staff of four departments (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Ecology and chemistry) are engaged in the training of specialists. In accordance with the peculiarities of specialization, interactive classrooms, an electronic library, a reading room, a sports complex and computer classes are open for students.
Professors and teachers of the faculty train specialists who meet the requirements of the time using innovative pedagogical technologies of international level. The teaching staff of the faculty consists of 8 doctors of science, 12 PhDs, 33 candidates of science, that is, 74% of the staff has a degree.
The main directions of research work of the faculty:
- analytical and numerical methods for solving non-classical problems of mathematical physics;
- physics of solids and study of their physical and mechanical properties;
- development and implementation of innovative technologies for neutralization and disinfection and disposal of industrial solid, liquid and gaseous waste to produce commercial products;
- assessment on the basis of comprehensive monitoring of the relationship between technogenic factors and the safety of the existence of historical and architectural monuments along the silk road, residential areas, flora and fauna of the Syrdarya-Karatau region, other strategic objects and the development of new sorption ” green technologies” for protection measures, new biopreparations;
- improvement of the education system in the context of new socio-economic development.
According to the results of the competition of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of grant funding of research for 2018-2020 the following researchers received grants:
- professor of the Department of mathematics B.H. Turmetov on “Creation of methods for solving classical and non-classical problems for elliptic equations and their fractional analogues” in the amount of 30 million tenge;
- professor of the Department of ecology and chemistry A. Kurbaniyazov on “the state of ecosystems of arid lakes in arid climate and the possibility of their use in the economy on the example of residual reservoirs of the Aral sea” in the amount of 18 million tenge;
- professor of the Department of mathematics M. Sultanov on “Numerical methods for solving nonlinear inverse problems of mathematical models for elliptic operators of fractional order and the use of parallel algorithms in gravimetry” in the amount of 21 million tenge;
- professor of the Department of mathematics B.T. Kalimbetov on “Contrast structures of singular perturbed equations and their application in phase transitions” in the amount of 21 million tenge.
Educational works is carried out with the aim of training highly educated, decent, with a high Turkic spirit, loving the Motherland, prone to innovative personality structure on the basis of professional development, applied education and humanistic education.
In the 2019-2020 academic year, it is planned to hold 13 events on public works, 6 events on ethical and spiritual education, 3 events on healthy lifestyle, 3 events on aesthetic education, 3 events on environmental education, 6 events on spiritual and Patriotic education, 6 events on legal education.
The following students were taught at foreign higher education institutions under the academic mobility program between 2018 to 2019 academic year:
|1||Shalkhar Ainur Amirkhankyzy||5B060100-Mathematics||4||Lodz, Poland|
|2||Muhammedov Shodier Asliddinivich||5B011000-Physics||2||Lodz, Poland|
|3||Amanzholova Almagul Askarovna||5B060700-Biology||3||Lodz, Poland|
|4||Ahmet Rashida Akbarkyzy||5B060700-Biology||3||Lodz, Poland|
|5||Sariyev Nutbol Omongeldiuly||5B060700-Biology||3||Lodz, Poland|
Below is the list of Visiting Professors worked within the framework of the Visiting Program:
|№||Name||University, country||Specialty||Dates of the visit|
|1||Shazie Abdurahmanoglu||Marmara University, Turkey||5В011200, 6М060600 – Chemistry||12.12.2018-26.12.2018 yr.|
Students of the faculty of natural Sciences actively participated in the Republican subject Olympiads and demonstrated high results:
|1||Manzhan Akzhaysan||5В060400- Physics||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty / March 2019||Acting associate Professor, PhD Sh.Zh. Ramankulov||III-place in the individual competition Zhekeley|
|2||Kambarbekov Sardor||5В060400- Physics||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty / March 2019||Acting associate Professor, PhD Sh.Zh. Ramankulov||III-place in the individual competition|
|5В060800- Ecology||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty / March 2019||Acting associate Professor, PhD K.T. Sarbayeva||III-place in group competition|
|4||Montay Ermuhamed, Abdikarim Ayaulym,
Yerkinbek Symbat, Omirzak Sandugash
|5В060700- Biology||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty / March 2019||Acting associate Professor, PhD I.O. Aimbetova||III-place in group competition|
|5||Yerzygit Mahabbat, Zhaksybay Nazerke||5В011300- Biology||Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University, Kyzylorda / April-2019||Acting associate Professor, PhD G.I. Isayev||II-place in group competition|
|6||Nabiollin Dulethan||5В011600 – Geography||Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University, Kyzylorda / April-2019||A.A. Abdrasilov||II-place in the individual competition|
|7||Abdukamalov Shahzod||5В011200 – Chemistry||E.A. Buketov
Karaganda State University, Karaganda / April-2019
|Professor, PhD G.N. Zhylysbaeva||II-place in the individual competition|
|8||Abdukamalov Shahzod Dauletuly,
Asetilla Nurlan Musahmetula,
Kalzhan Nurlyhan Agatayuly
|5В011200 – Chemistry||E.A. Buketov
Karaganda State University, Karaganda / April-2019
|Professor, PhD G.N. Zhylysbaeva||II-place in group competition|