The university has signed cooperation contracts with 184 foreign higher education institution and as well as 7universities in the frame of the program ERASMUS+. Our university is a member of International Association of Universities and a member of the International Association of University Presidents.
The university has also singed two-sided 140contracts with the leading universities of Turkey like Hacettepe, Gazi, and Erciyes within the framework of “Mevlana” academic mobility program and they are studying 1 academic period at those universities in Turkish and English languages on the basis of the agreement.
Well-known professors from Britain and the Oxford Exeter, Brunel London, Cambridge, Nebraska Lincoln, Ohio, Campus Suffolk University of the USA, Norway , Spain, Turkey and Russia are annually being invited within the framework of “Visiting Professor” program for two weeks.
MOBILITY PROGRAM OF EDUCATION BASED ON THE ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF KAZAKHSTAN
Requirements to candidates
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Have high academic performance (average score is higher than 2.75);
- Fluency in English, confirmation by certification (if any);
- Competitive selection at the Faculty.
The necessary documentation for external academic mobility:
- Application addressed to the rector
- Letter of recommendation (dean)
- Individual study plan
- Reading transcript
- Basic curriculum
- Medical certificate of the established form for entry to the Republic of Kazakhstan (No. 082 form)
- Copy of the official invitation of foreign universities
- Bilateral agreement
- Protocol of the department
Our Partners on the basis of the External Academic Mobility Program…