Center for Continuing and Distance Education
The purpose of the Center for Continuing and Distance Education:
In the light of the modern educational paradigm, to provide an opportunity for the working-age population to receive continuing education, using modern technologies:
- Refresher courses;
- Retraining courses;
- Distance learning programs;
- DET in the educational process of students in academic mobility programs.
The main functions of the center:
- Organization of modern technology in the educational process. The provision of methodological, didactic and audiovisual materials that enhance the effectiveness of the educational process.
- Organization of distance learning technology and the quality of electronic textbooks in the learning process.
- Organization of directed work in the process of distance learning.
- Meet the requirements of students in accordance with regulatory documents.
- Improving and developing continuing education in the continuing education system;
- Establishment of international relations with institutions of further education, leading international educational institutions, research organizations;
- Paid services on the basis of an agreement for legal entities and individuals on additional education.